Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Dear blog followers
I went over my blog and saw how creative with many processes I had been 2009 till 2013. The last two years I have neglected my art and have not done much. A blog is a good source to review oneself and ones endeavors. I am looking for outlets to rejuevenate my juices to do art regularly as before. I guess, creativity with art has been a dry spell for me and my focus has been in other areas. Recently,I have also examined creativity its meaning , arenas and testing. I have learned that I still approach each area of my life with creativity despite the fact that I might neglect one facet. Acknowledging this allows me to know  once applied I will be able to find my expression and joy in art work again. Look for some in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment