Tuesday, August 7, 2018

3 Klimt inspired art pieces
Darla Deiparine
My first a charcoal
The second pencils,pens and chalk




lastly my 3rd was done incorporating the many eras of Klimt's diverse art periods. Erotism (nude girl), trees, cottages,buildings,(landscapes combining water, vegetation and buildings) cottage gardens,forest pictures with,design elements, some cubism and blending of woman and floral
ornamention. He used a lighter hand and he looked at landscape as if it was a women. I used acrylic for this.on a 10x10 square canvas ( Kimt likied to use a square canvas -an atmosphere of peace he said.) I found he and I are alike in that we both like to do female studies.  I couldn't fit the water element in to the scene but I have imaged she has come out of the lake with her towel around her shoulders drying off :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment